Dell Inspiron 1525 OSX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dell Inspiron 1525 OSX

Dell laptop running Mac OS X

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thought I'd say hello

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Thought I'd say hello Empty Thought I'd say hello Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:40 am

Freeburma

Hi I'm Freeburma.

I should explain what's up with the Freeburma persona. A while back I decided that I was going to change careers, get out of the Northern California high tech rat race and do something different. I went back to school, learned some new things, and now I work in with refugees and displaced people from Burma. So, I use that name everywhere I'm online because it's who I am now.

But I still like to get my geek on. So I'll be around to help out in if I can. My work takes me to places from time to time were I can't be online for weeks at a time and sometimes for months on end. So if I don't respond please understand...

I've been running OSX on Dell 1525's for a while now thanks to the work of many others. Without their work my 1525's would be collecting dust.

I'm not a Mac fan boy or really all that opinionated about different OS's. I do like the Mac a lot and have owned Mac's since the original 1984 Mac, which I still have. I don't run Windows at all right now, but that could change as need dictates. I like Linux, particularly Arch-Linux. I use that to keep a server running that allows me to use a private VPN no matter were I am at the moment.

2Thought I'd say hello Empty Re: Thought I'd say hello Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:07 pm

EP3hatch03

EP3hatch03
Admin

wow you sound like a great person, i don't think many people can do what you do. Flying back and forth must be very tiring!

and thank you for joining us. lets hope this forum will unite all the dell 1525 users.

https://dellosx.board-directory.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum